Casey has extensive consulting experience, with clients in the dental and medical industry, insurance companies, professional associations, academic institutions, media outlets, publishing houses, non-profits, private dental practitioners (periodontists, dentists and dental hygienists), physician groups, and start-up companies.
Her consulting experience includes:
- Participation on advisory boards (profit and non-profit)
- Positioning and evergreening of products and services
- Initiating and guiding medical-dental integration
- Establishing Centers of Excellence in universities
- Recommending development of new product
- Developing clinical protocols
- Identifying education and training gaps
- Developing educational programming
- Recruiting scientific expertise
- Re-imagining and strategic planning
- Identifying and leveraging unique competencies for competitive advantage
Consulting services are individualized according to clients’ needs. Please join Casey for a 30-minute virtual cup of coffee (video- or teleconference) to explore your individual venture and see whether Casey is a good match for your consulting needs. To schedule a time for ‘coffee’, please email Casey at email@example.com.